Sunday, June 1, 2008

Payback time

The blogs and the open source community has been incredible treasure trove of knowledge . We have searched and found a lot of answers to our problems . There are some problems for which we found no answers . We groped around some of these problems and did find some solutions and workarounds. We did discuss about contributing back to the community . This blog post is a small way of contributing back to the open source community
Our project uses the JBoss Seam Application framework . I plan to write a series of articles focusing on the pains , joys, advantages and disadvantages of using these technologies .
The major technologies that we use are JSF, Facelets, Rich Faces . Our application is deployed on top of the JBoss AS . I am not an expert in these technologies. These views are my own and the methods described in these posts did work for me . Your mileage may vary. But I will try to help in case you face any problems

No comments: